Print your own text or choose a design
Placing an order
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find the most frequently asked questions about ordering at simply colors:
- How does the ordering process work? How do I place an order?
- After you have designed an item, press the button. A pop-up will then confirm that the item has been placed in the shopping cart. You can change or delete an item in the shopping cart, after it has been placed in the basket.
- Now you have the option to continue shopping by clicking the < continue shopping> button, ordering the same item again using the link or click to go to complete the order. In the first 2 cases you will end up at step 1.
- If you click on the button you will get an overview of the shopping cart. Here you can check all specifications. You will also see on this page the shipping costs, there is an option later in the checkout to select an express shipping option.
- If you choose to complete your order now, you will be given the option to select a gift box if . On this page you click on the button < to address details > to fill in your billing and delivery details.
- On the payment page you have an overview of the total costs and payment options
- If you click < place order>, the order will be completed.
- Can I also place an order with simply colors by telephone?
If you do not have access to the internet, our customer service will be happy to help you place your order. Please feel free to contact us by telephone 01454 807032. We can be reached by phone from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.30.
- Are there any additional costs with the order?
The prices on the site include VAT where applicable. On the product page, the price changes as you adjust the design. Standard shipping costs are £3.75. For orders over £50.00, you will pay no shipping costs within mainland UK.
- Can I print my own image or logo?
Yes, you can. With most products you can upload a photo or logo (png, jpg). If this is not (yet) possible with the product you would like, please contact customer service. They can usually activate this immediately or complete this manually for you.
- As a company, can I arrange my maternity gifts directly via simply colors?
Yes, this is possible. Please feel free to contact our customer service, they will be able to give you more information about this.
- Can I also buy simply colors products in physical stores?
No. Simply colors products are only available through our website www.simplycolors.co.uk
- Will I be kept informed of the progress of my order?
You will receive a number of e-mails from us to keep you informed of the progress of your order. After you have placed your order, you will receive the order confirmation from us by e-mail. As soon as your payment has been received by us, you will receive an email confirming the payment. When your order is dispatched, you will also receive a confirmation e-mail from us. Here you will also find whether your order has been sent in an envelope or a package. If your order has been shipped in a package, you will find a link to Royal Mail in the e-mail so that you can track your package.
- How can I contact simply colors?
The simply colors customer service can be reached by telephone on working days from 9.00 to 17.30 (01454807032). You can also send an e-mail to our customer service (email@example.com). We will answer your e-mail within 24 hours on working days.
- I have a discount coupon from simply colors, where can I enter the discount code?
You can enter your discount code in your shopping cart. You can do this after you have chosen and designed the products. The discount is processed automatically. Please contact customer service before copleting the payment if there are any issues with the discount code, as the discount code can not be applied retrospectively.
- How can I send my order as a gift to a different address?
In the checkout, enter your billing address, this is the address the bank or card provider has for your card. Enter the recipients address in the delivery address details, we will then send your order direct to the recipient.
Due to the large number of different computer monitors, devices and screen resolution, the actual colour of the products may differ slightly from the display on your screen.
- I have a complaint, where can I go?
If you have a complaint, please report it to our customer service as soon as possible. You can reach us by phone from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.30 (01454 807032). You can also send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your e-mail will be answered by us within 24 hours on working days.